Friday, February 16, 2018

On your own

For this assignment I want to do something like a series, or two sets of a series. I am traveling to Portland Oregon for a few days where nature is blossoming, green, and gorgeous, unique towns and shops, and also I am going to be staying in tiny houses. with these three main areas of focus in Portland, I want to do a three themed/series assignment. I would live to do an outdoor adventure series of photos, so I can capture the beauty of the Portland forest. then there would be a town series where I show the uniqueness in the town an in shops. for the final series of photos I want to take a picture of each tiny house I see at the same angle and direction, then line all of the houses up to show the differences and similarities. I want this assignment to show a type of story line through the set of pictures in each series, which takes you through an adventure when you look at them together.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come back with! I can't wait to see tiny houses!

    ReplyDelete