Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Reflective Identity

1) Your ISO, Shutter Speed & Aperture
f/2.2 1/560 ISO100

2) Explain how this photograph responds appropriately to the prompt. What in this photograph shows a reflection your identity, or did you interpret the prompt different (if so, explain). 
when I saw this while exploring with a friend, I thought it perfectly reflected who I am and always will be. I love adventure and just exploring the outdoors. when I realized that I was the only one hopping from rick to rock in the middle of the river, while my friend was on the side, I knew this picture would be the perfect for my reflective identity photo. 

3) What is the strongest part of your image/what did you do best?
I think that my strongest part of my photo was the location I took the picture and how it was also a reflection photo, also by reflecting who I am.

4) What could you improve?
I think that the editing of the phot could be improved to make things look more natural flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment